OptiMonk Senior Product Owner
OptiMonk is the no. 1 onsite message toolkit to start growing / improving your business by collecting reliable and quick feedback from your visitors and clients, decreasing your cart abandonment rate, increasing your average order value, capturing segmented email and messenger subscribers and doubling your chances of sales increase.
OptiMonk has more than 1,600 users worldwide (mainly from the US and Hungary) and used by more than 5,000 websites and our ARR reaches the USD 1 Million.
We believe great goals can only be achieved with inspired people who are ready to change the World. Just like our team that’s a group of passionate digital marketers who consider OptiMonk more than a place to work. It’s a part of our life. All of us love what we do, so everyone comes to work with a smiling face.
To grow together with our customers, we pay close attention to their needs. That’s why we’re really open-minded and constantly asking for feedback both from our colleagues and our users.
We’re also like a big family that don’t forget to have some fun after a tough day. In addition to celebrating birthdays every month, we have monthly team building events.
Senior Product Owner
The Product Owner understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- Monitor industry and competitor trends and adjust Product vision and strategies accordingly
- Contribute to the Product Roadmap, highlight risks and dependencies
- Prioritize the product backlog items and coordinates with stakeholders
- Develop an understanding of the target market and user base; Uses this to guide product decisions
- Partner with development, creative, UI/UX and cross-functional team leaders to identify, build and measure features and functionality that meet business goals.
- Organize Kanban meetings
- Manage 3rd party integrations
- Improve processes
- 5+ years experience in Product Management (e.g. as a Scrum master, Product Manager, Product owner)
- Basic knowledge of SAAS business (ROI, Churn, MRR, ARR, LTV, stb)
- At least basic understanding of web development technologies (CSS, HTML, JS, PHP)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Strong intermediate command of written and spoken English and Hungarian
Preferred but not required qualifications
- Understanding of UX/UI trends
- Experince with SAAS business models
- Experience with AWS hosted systems
- Understaning of Agile methodologies
- Photoshop knowledge
- Experience in Ecommerce business
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- ESOP: employee stock option, so you will be literally an owner of the product :)
- Maximum 20% bonus of the annual salary
- Extraordinary opportunity for self development
- Laptop, mobile phone
If you currently have a nice job, but it is still interesting for you, please let our HR leader know (Dénes Zombori: [email protected]) and have a discrete conversation.
If you would like to join our team, please press to "Apply for this job" button.